WHEN YOU SEE, YOU OUGHT NOT TO FALL (Psalm 119 pt. 2)

Psalms 119:18
Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions.

From the beginning when the Heavenly Father created man, He gave instructions, the fall of man was the ignoring of instructions which can be categorized into

* disobedience
* unbelieve and
* ignorance

Psalms 119:20-21,24
I am always overwhelmed with a desire for your regulations.
You rebuke the arrogant; those who wander from your commands are cursed.
Your laws please me; they give me wise advice.

The truth is that the alternative to light is darkness, and once you grope in the dark you are bound to fall.

So it is arrogance for one to receive instructions from the Lord and ignore, those who have not heard could be excused but those who have heard have no excuse.

Titus 2:11-13
For the grace of God has been revealed, bringing salvation to all people.
And we are instructed to turn from godless living and sinful pleasures. We should live in this evil world with wisdom, righteousness, and devotion to God, while we look forward with hope to that wonderful day when the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will be revealed.

For powers that be, both physical and spiritual could speak against thee, it does not matter we must remember whose opinion counts, where the real power is. The One to whom we will account to. Yes, the Heavenly Father is the One who matters, it is Him we should be conscious of, and to Him do we submit to in obedience. What the other powers profess are lies!

Psalm 119:23
Princes also did sit [and] speak against me: [but] thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.

Thus the prayer of every believer is to know the Lord more and understand His ways. Our desire should always be to please Him. We never know enough:

Philippians 3:10
That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

1John 5:20
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, [even] in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Yes that hunger for Him was in the Psalmist, though he could not experience the fullness of it for the Messiah had not come, Christ had not been revealed:

Psalms 119:27-32
Help me understand the meaning of your commandments, and I will meditate on your wonderful deeds.
I weep with sorrow; encourage me by your word.
Keep me from lying to myself; give me the privilege of knowing your instructions.
I have chosen to be faithful;
I have determined to live by your regulations.
I cling to your laws. Lord, don’t let me be put to shame!
I will pursue your commands, for you expand my understanding.

However today, Christ has been revealed, we have no excuse:

Luke 4:18-19
The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 1:29-31
That no flesh should glory in his presence.
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Glory to God, all things have been made ready for us. Light has shone, we will not stay in darkness. We will not fall. Halleluyah.

Glory to God.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

  1. His word is living and will continue to manifest wonders on the land of living

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES