HE SAVED US, THUS WE WAIT ON THE LORD (Psalm 130)

Psalm 130:5
I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

Man's problem is separation from God. What brought about this separation? Disobedience. What did it now put in man? Iniquity!

For it is the same thing that was found in the enemy, that caused him to be cast out of God's favour. No wonder he envied man and wanted his fall.

Ezekiel 28:15
Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

So it takes a man to awaken from his sleep and seek the Lord for help, because man cannot save himself.

Psalm 130:1&2
Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD.
Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications.

Yes it is the Lord,  by His Spirit, that prompts a man to seek Him. Truly I believe He prompts everyone, however man was created in God's image, he has the power of will. He could decide to yield or not to yield.

Titus 2:11
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Yes, for God calls out to everyone, through His Spirit. However will you yield?

John 6:65
And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

John 6:37
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

For no man can be saved by the law, for if God considers iniquity no one will pass!

Psalm 130:3
If thou, LORD, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

So the Heavenly Father showed mercy, He gave us grace.

Galatians 3:22
But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

Man cannot save Himself. The Heavenly Father is the one who does the work, thus He is to be feared and glorified.

Psalm 130:4
But [there is] forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

Ephesians 2:8-9
God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God.
Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.

So we see it is all about the Heavenly Father. We should, like David, wait on the Lord and trust in His word.

Psalm 130:5-6
 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.
My soul [waiteth] for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: [I say, more than] they that watch for the morning.

Halleluyah, we wait on the Lord day to day, walking in His direction,day after day. We still wait for His coming, when all things will come to an end, and He will make all things new both in heaven and on earth.

It is a win-win for all who have put their trust in the Almighty God, revealed in His Son, His Word, Jesus the Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:9
God [is] faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Glory to God. We wait on the Lord, we win.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES