ALL ROUND VICTORY IN THE LORD(Psalm 118)

Psalm 118:17
I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.

We cannot cease to appreciate the Lord's mercy day after day for He keeps us in His love.

Psalm 118:1&4
O give thanks unto the LORD; for [he is] good: because his mercy [endureth] for ever.
Let them now that fear the LORD say, that his mercy [endureth] for ever.

He calls those who bless us blessed. Woe unto them who hate us.

Psalm 118:7
The LORD taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see [my desire] upon them that hate me.

It is better to put one's trust in the Lord than in man or any other  power:

Psalm 118:8-9
[It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
[It is] better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

For it is the Lord that gives us victory over all foe.

Psalms 118:10-14
Though hostile nations surrounded me, I destroyed them all with the authority of the lord.Yes, they surrounded and attacked me, but I destroyed them all with the authority of the Lord.
They swarmed around me like bees; they blazed against me like a crackling fire.
But I destroyed them all with the authority of the Lord.
My enemies did their best to kill me, but the Lord rescued me.
The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.

The Heavenly Father is the restorer of glory, He turns him which men have looked down on to become he that they cannot do without. Glory to God.

Psalm 118:22
The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner.

We must continually appreciate the Lord for all His wondrous work on us:

Psalm 118:23
This is the LORD'S doing; it [is] marvellous in our eyes.

Everyday is a day of rejoicing, for the Lord gives us victory, daily. Praise the name of the Lord.

Psalm 118:24
This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Psalm 118:26
Blessed [be] he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.

Yes for the revelation of Christ brought about the revelation of the Heavenly Father. We praise Him whom we have known through His Son, Jesus the Christ.

Psalms 118:27-29
The Lord is God, shining upon us.
Take the sacrifice and bind it with cords on the altar.
You are my God, and I will praise you! You are my God, and I will exalt you!
Give thanks to the lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.

Glory to God.

Yes, He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

  1. Everlasting victory comes, only from God and for those who put there trust on him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES