REMINISCE (Psalm 105)

Psalm 105:2
Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him: talk ye of all his wondrous works.

This Psalm is a narration of God's victory and deliverance for Israel, His righteous judgment.

Psalm 105:5
Remember his marvellous works that he hath done; his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

All the wondrous things the Lord has done for us is NOT for us to live in sin and become carefree, He is faithful that we also be faithful.

Psalm 105:4
Seek the LORD, and his strength: seek his face evermore.

We reminisce that we do not forget what the Lord has done for us, we give Him thanks and take full advantage. He preserves us for good works, not for wickedness. To do His will and not to walk carelessly.

Psalm 105:14-15
He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
[Saying], Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

God remembered His promise to Abraham, He kept His own end of the bargain. What was expected of the people of Israel?

Psalm 105:45
That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye the LORD.

The same way, we reminisce God's faithfulness to us. Beginning from the sacrifice,
the Messiah came from the Father and paid the price that gave us the right to be sons. What is expected of us? All his preservation, provision and protection over the years. What is expected of us?

John 15:4-5
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye [are] the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

We are to bear fruit

John 15:8
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

We live in obedience:

John 15:10, 12, 17
If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
These things I command you, that ye love one another.

All the wondrous things the Lord has done for us was out of His love. John 3:16 says it was His love that prompted the sacrificed of His Son.

He thus expects us to live by LOVE.

As we reminisce His love, let us look into our hearts. What do we find there? Love! or something else.

For when the love of God is not in our hearts, don't be fooled, the love of something else is there. Selah

1John 3:11
For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

Love is not just words, it is in deed, it is a lifestyle.

1John 3:18
My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Let us rejoice with the brethren, reminiscing all the glorious things God has done for us. Let us open our heart to love, clearing every hate, malice or unfaithfulness.

For where there is love, sin cannot reign!

He loved us. We should abide in love.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES