BORN AGAIN, A PEOPLE OF PRAISE (Psalm 102)

Psalm 102:18
This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

We speak of the new birth, yes, for man groaned in pain, just like the children of Israel groaned in Egypt, where they were in bondage:

Psalms 102:1-2,8-9
Lord, hear my prayer! Listen to my plea!
Don’t turn away from me in my time of distress.
Bend down to listen, and answer me quickly when I call to you.
My enemies taunt me day after day.They mock and curse me.
I eat ashes for food. My tears run down into my drink

The whole earth needed redemption, man needed to be set free.

Psalms 102:19-20
Tell them the Lord looked down from his heavenly sanctuary.
He looked down to earth from heaven to hear the groans of the prisoners, to release those condemned to die.

And He did act!

Luke 4:18-19
The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Psalm 102:21
To declare the name of the LORD in Zion, and his praise in Jerusalem;

Halleluyah.

For the Heavenly Father is not limited by time or space. All including heaven and earth will pass away, however He will remain. Thus, because He lives we live.

Psalms 102:24-27
But I cried to him, “O my God, who lives forever, don’t take my life while I am so young!
Long ago you laid the foundation of the earth and made the heavens with your hands.
They will perish, but you remain forever; they will wear out like old clothing.
You will change them like a garment and discard them.
But you are always the same; you will live forever.

Glory to God.

For no matter what we face on earth we know that we are more than this. We have assurance both in this life and the life to come. Thus we praise. David understood this, he was a man of praise. Thus even when crises arose in his house he yet overcame.

We secure ourselves and our generation when we put our trust in the Lord. Yes, when we dwell in His presence. Halleluyah.

Psalms 102:28
The children of your people will live in security.
Their children’s children will thrive in your presence.”

Jude 1:24-25
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present [you] faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,
To the only wise God our Saviour,[be] glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES