TRUSTING FOR THE FUTURE (Psalm 71)

Psalm 71:1
In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

The character of the believer is to wait on the Lord for direction. Even when the purpose of our existence has been revealed, yet there is the day to day direction from Him who made you, that you may not err.

As each day, week, month and year ends we receive instructions and directions on what "the next" should be.

Psalm 71:5
For thou [art] my hope, O Lord GOD: [thou art] my trust from my youth.

That is how our elders of old lived their lives, and thus the excelled. Talk of Joseph, Samuel, David and Daniel. For even the declaration of death could not stop them from waiting on the Lord in prayers.

He who knew us even before we were formed in our mother's womb, what is it we think we have known so much, how many years have we spent that could make us know everything, even those who lived past 500years at those times did not know enough, the wise ones still trusted in the Lord.

Psalm 71:6
By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise [shall be] continually of thee.

It is wisdom to trust in the Lord.

The end result is that we become a wonder to many.

Psalm 71:7
I am as a wonder unto many; but thou [art] my strong refuge.

Proverbs 3:5
 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

In your youth, in your prime and even in your old age He will remain faithful. He would not forget your faithfulness.

Psalm 71:9
Cast me not off in the time of old age; forsake me not when my strength faileth.

For our testimony will never cease, praise will keep rising from us to the Heavenly Father. Halleluyah.

Psalms 71:14-16
But I will keep on hoping for your help; I will praise you more and more.
I will tell everyone about your righteousness. All day long I will proclaim your saving power, though I am not skilled with words.
I will praise your mighty deeds, O Sovereign lord. I will tell everyone that you alone are just.

What a blessing to know the Lord from your youth: Parents give your children this best gift -  THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE LORD!

Psalms 71:17
O God, you have taught me from my earliest childhood, and I constantly tell others about the wonderful things you do.

OUR TESTIMONIES WILL NEVER END, NO MATTER WHAT. . .

Psalms 71:19-24
Your righteousness, O God, reaches to the highest heavens. You have done such wonderful things. Who can compare with you, O God?
You have allowed me to suffer much hardship, but you will restore me to life again and lift me up from the depths of the earth.
You will restore me to even greater honor and comfort me once again.
Then I will praise you with music on the harp, because you are faithful to your promises, O my God.
I will sing praises to you with a lyre,
    O Holy One of Israel.
I will shout for joy and sing your praises, for you have ransomed me.
I will tell about your righteous deeds all day long,
for everyone who tried to hurt me has been shamed and humiliated.

GLORY TO GOD.

Romans 8:35-39
Can anything ever separate us from Christ’s love? Does it mean he no longer loves us if we have trouble or calamity, or are persecuted, or hungry, or destitute, or in danger, or threatened with death?
(As the Scriptures say, “For your sake we are killed every day; we are being slaughtered like sheep.”)
No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love.
No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It is a done deal, we know Whom we have trusted, our victory is sure, we are both insured and assured.

There is nothing the enemies can do about it. Glory to God.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES