POWER BELONGS TO GOD (Psalm 62)

Psalm 62:1
 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him [cometh] my salvation.

How lovely the message translation begins this Psalm.

Psalms 62:1 (message)
God, the one and only -  I'll wait as long as he says. Everything I need comes from him, so why not?

The next comes with the introduction of Christ:

Psalms 62:2
He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will never be shaken.

Yes the rock, the foundation:

1 Corinthians 10:4
 And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:11
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

For in these days there is a great falling away, confusions, heresies, lies, lustful desires, manipulations. HOW MANY STILL STAND?

Psalms 62:5
Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him.

What really is your persecution, how many work against you?

Psalms 62:3
So many enemies against one man— all of them trying to kill me.
To them I’m just a broken-down wall or a tottering fence.

The truth is that the real battles God fights for us, even before we ask. The powers that really war against the brethren most of us don't even bother about. We dwell on phantoms.

Those you think you face are not as lethal as those He has already overcome for you.

For it is not overemphasized to say that power belongs to God.

Psalms 62:11
God has spoken plainly, and I have heard it many times:
Power, O God, belongs to you;

So many make a lot of noise, be they common or mighty in the earth. WE KNOW WHERE THE REAL POWER IS!

Psalms 62:9
Common people are as worthless as a puff of wind, and the powerful are not what they appear to be. If you weigh them on the scales, together they are lighter than a breath of air.

It is this error that make people steal, extort others and worship wealth:

Psalms 62:10
Don’t make your living by extortion or put your hope in stealing.
And if your wealth increases, don’t make it the center of your life.

God's authority surpasses any other, this is the main reason Christ taught prayers as "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".

Never forget where the real authority lies, satan and his ruling caucus have already been defeated.

Jesus won, so we win. Glory to God.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES