DRY YOUR TEARS (Psalm 43)

Psalm 43:2
For thou [art] the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

We may want to blame David for complaining, having that feeling that God is not there. Have you really faced what He faced?

The struggles of believers have not been even in latter times, the reason being the wide spread of acceptance and generalization of the faith. When the church came into politics and government systems, it became eazy to say that you believed. However, places do exist where christians are not at liberty to practice in peace, neither are they free to share their faith, here real tribulations and trials exist.

Never get it twisted, every person's work must be tried:

1 Corinthians 3:13
 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

No one is excluded unless we are not walking with Christ.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

We are not permitted to suffer for doing the wrong things, that is not our character, No. We are known for good works, not for evil works. For we carry the Spirit of God in us.

One thing we learn from David is not to dwell long in the pain. No tribulation can stand God's praise:

Psalm 43:4
Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy: yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.

So that we can say as David and the sons of Korah kept saying again and again:

Psalm 42:5&11, 43:5.
Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, [who is] the health of my countenance, and my God.

We wipe the tears and trust again:

Psalm 30:5b
weeping may endure for a night, but joy [cometh] in the morning.

Yes victory is ours, we must not stay long in the pain, we change to praise then we gain.

Halleluyah, praise to our Heavenly Father.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

  1. May the endow us with the spirit to comfortably put our trust in Him

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES