TRUST IN THE GOD OF CREATION (Psalm 18)

Psalm 18:2
The LORD [is] my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, [and] my high tower.

David knew victory and he understood the source, He prayed to the Heavenly Father and He showed His might against his enemies.

Psalms 18:3
I called on the lord, who is worthy of praise, and he saved me from my enemies.

The battles the Lord fight on our behalf we do not know, just like the millions of calculations and analysis that software we are using does behind the scene before outputting the final result. Most times we just see the result but have no idea the battle that ensued.

Just like Daniel who prayed and the bible recorded the battle that ensued because the enemy intercepted the reply. Do we understand how the wall of Jericho was pulled down. What of the tearing apart of the red sea or the sun standing still for Joshua.

All these was as a result of God changing fundamentals that He may give victory to His people.

"we experience various kinds of favour everyday, most of them we are not conscious of"

The greatest victory was the one gotten for us on the cross, that we can now be called the children of God.

Really there is nothing the Heavenly Father cannot do for us.

Jeremiah 32:27
 Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?

Glory to God, so we are reassured:

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Woe unto those who plot against us, how terrible their down fall will be.

Psalms 18:2
The lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection.
He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.

Glory to the Heavenly Father, Lord we put our trust in you. All is well with us.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES