FRIENDS OF GOD (Psalm 15)

Psalms 15:1-5(NLT)
Who may worship in your sanctuary, lord? Who may enter your presence on your holy hill?
Those who lead blameless lives and do what is right, speaking the truth from sincere hearts.
Those who refuse to gossip or harm their neighbors or speak evil of their friends.
Those who despise flagrant sinners, and honor the faithful followers of the lord, and keep their promises even when it hurts.
Those who lend money without charging interest, and who cannot be bribed to lie about the innocent.
Such people will stand firm forever.

What kind of person will you invite to your home? Who are your friends?

When Christ walked here on earth He taught His disciples on the way to live, it got to the stage where He said that He no longer calls them servants but friends:

John 15:15
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

He led us to understand that the key to friendship with Him was Obedience!

John 15:14
Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you

For it takes faith to obey:

James 2:23
And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Psalm 15 gives us a description of those whom God calls friend.

Let us look into the mirror and make the change.

The Holy Spirit is there to guide us.

Father thank you for welcoming me into the family. You are my best Friend.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES