WE ACCOUNT TO GOD

Romans 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? [It is] God that justifieth.

Salvation is leading people to God. They are set free however not to be put in bondage again but to be subject to the Heavenly Father. What is the need of taking one out of bondage to put the one into another bondage.

This is why Paul by the Spirit commanded:

2Timothy 2:15
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

For the sake of yourself and those you teach or lead - "YOU MUST GET IT RIGHT" - you cannot afford to teach error or lead anyone astray.

Listen to Jesus:

Matthew 23:15
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

We must get it right, for we lead and influence others:

1 Timothy 4:16
Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them: for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.

1 Timothy 4:16(NLT)
Keep a close watch on how you live and on your teaching. Stay true to what is right for the sake of your own salvation and the salvation of those who hear you.

Oh "man of God", you can't live anyhow, you can't talk anyhow, you must live by example. You must know the truth and teach the truth. Live by the Spirit.

Matthew 5:16
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Don't get it twisted, it is not you glorified, it is God glorified. You don't share His Glory (as many have erred in) you are part of His Glory. Halleluyah.

What else is your motivation:
* money
* fame
* love of the people
* relevance

John 21:17
He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

You must let it all go for don't you know that the Lord gives us better than all that?

Mark 10:30
But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

The glory is for God!!!

Isaiah 42:8
 I [am] the LORD: that [is] my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

Isaiah 43:7
 [Even] every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Isaiah 48:11
For mine own sake, [even] for mine own sake, will I do [it]: for how should [my name] be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.

and

Isaiah 66:18
 For I [know] their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

We should never forget that it is all about Him. He brought us into inheritance, He makes us relevant.  His glory should always be our joy. Halleluyah.

Have you traded His glory for something else? Grace is available, return today.

AND YOU WHO THINK, "I am not a man of God, I lead no one" Don't forget that you have children or younger ones. No one is exempted: Someone is watching and following after you. Let God be glorified.

We account to God!

We will NOT get it wrong. God is glorified.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES