AS WE GATHER, MAY WE HAVE ONE MIND

Psalm 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

When we gather with the brethren, we gather to worship God, to edify one another and to pray.

The heart that comes matters, for one obstacle to the Heavenly Father's release on our gathering is lack of oneness.

John 17:21
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

How do a new member join in, if there is division, if we forget the central focus:, the Messiah - Jesus the Christ.

Acts 2:46
 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,

"singleness of heart"

This is why intercession must be made for all leaders, for if they don't get it right the church derails.

And you, are you in unity or working for division? Are you selfish? Selah

However I see unity in the Spirit, I see sincerity, I see fulfilment of purpose, the church marches on.

Help us good Lord.

We are blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES