Post Resurrection: My mind

Romans 8:6
For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

One thing the resurrection power gave to us, is the mind of Christ.

Remember that corruption begins with the mind. That is how the serpent deceived Eve:

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Our mind must be filled with the knowledge of the truth of God's word. We must know, believe and accept who we have become in Him. We must not accept captivity again.

Galatians 2:20
 "I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Our mind must be set on things above, on the Heavenly Father for we have been translated by the resurrection.

Colossians 1:12-14
always thanking the Father. He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light.
For he has rescued us from the kingdom of darkness and transferred us into the Kingdom of his dear Son,
who purchased our freedom and forgave our sins.

This is who we are "sons", we must never think less. Halleluyah.

We must not allow any contradictory thought:

2 Corinthians 10:5
casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ

So the resurrection power transforms my mind as I meditate on the word and continue in prayer so that I may continually walk in the will of the Father, having eternal investments.

Romans 12:2
Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

We are a new breed, crafted in the nature of God. Our mind is guarded in this regard. Glory to God.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES