KEEP TRUSTING IN THE LORD

John 15:4
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Christ did not call us besides Himself, He saved us not to be left on our own but that we should be empowered by Him. To draw from His own life source. The Heavenly Father!

John 7:38
He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Yes we become channels by which God's life force flows. Not mere containers, cause we will be exhausted, yes we channel out thus we keep being fed. Halleluyah!

It is condemnation for those who refuse to put their trust in God. For condemnation is as a result of rejection. IF YOU REJECT HIM HE REJECTS YOU TOO.

John 15:6
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast [them] into the fire, and they are burned.

1Samuel 15:23
For rebellion [is as] the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness [is as] iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from [being] king.

Matthew 10:33
But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

What a great call to trust in the Lord. What is in man that we could go far on our own. Many enjoy God's mercy and wrongly think that it was their strength that brought them thus far.

1Samuel 2:9b
 for by strength shall no man prevail.

Oh, how quickly we forget His wondrous works in time past.

Today I renew my trust in the Lord, and I believe you do to.

Don't dwell on worries when the Lord is in control. He will yet show you He is in charge.

Glory to God.

He calls us blessed.

Love
@the watcher.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES