THE TRICK

Romans 1:18
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

The trick: "I am of God but I can live  as if I am of the enemy".

Don't fall for it!

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

We should never be caught in the enemy's trick. We cannot hold the truth in unrighteousness.

Romans 1:18b
 who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Let us remember that anything done out of faith is sin. We begin with faith and end with faith.

Romans 1:17
For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Romans 14:23b
for whatsoever [is] not of faith is sin.

1 Corinthians 15:17
And if Christ be not raised, your faith [is] vain; ye are yet in your sins.

Faith that takes us away from our sins, we become dead to sin, then we become alive in righteousness. Continuing to please God. Yes, for we cannot be in disobedience to Him and expect that He will still stay with us.

This is what Jesus said while He was living here in the flesh:

John 8:29
And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him. Selah

Can we give the same testimony?

We are to encourage one another in that faith, no matter how high we feel we have attained spiritually.

Paul could testify of the believer's in Rome and desired to visit and impart spiritual gifts to them:

Romans 1:11
For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

Still yet He understood that they could also impart in Him. Even comfort. As a result of mutual faith.

Romans 1:12
 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Do we have such refreshing with fellow believers. Do we still have such great auras? Has something else taken over, money, fame, competition. No, that is why love is the greatest.

This is why Christ had to ask Peter three times:

John 21:17
He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

When you are in Christ all other blessings follow you, yes they do. When they do it is of the right source and nature not to form another god in your heart. Not to allow competition and vain yearnings or struggles. Actually they will even make it convenient for you to serve Him.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

You find it and dwell in it, as you live in it and enjoy the blessings, you don't loose that which you have already. "That is the trick"

It is not an exchange but an addition. Selah

We will not fall into the trick of the enemy "we will stay woke".

We are the blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES