DON'T GROW COLD IN GIVING

John 12:3
Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.

What exactly have we sacrificed for Christ?

We talk of all His goodness, love and unmerited favour, how have we showed appreciation for the grace He has given us?

Do we really know what the Lord has done for us?

Psalm 139:17-18
How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
 [If] I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Psalm 30:12
To the end that [my] glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.

People ask, Christ is not physically here with us, how can I pour my precious oil on Him? This is what He said:

Matthew 25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done [it] unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done [it] unto me.

Yes we have so many false teachers, prophets and leaders. However the true representatives of Christ still exists. Apart from the poor which Jesus told Judas will always be with us on this earth. Remember your role in the kingdom business.

Giving in God's kingdom of Christ is neither MMM, Gambling or a lottery. It is giving because you love Him and you love the brethren. So as you give, the Supplier will balance up, He that gives will always be provided for, for we are channels and not buckets. Selah

For,

1 Corinthians 4:7
For who maketh thee to differ [from another]? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive [it], why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received [it]?

Let no one stop you from expressing your love for Christ.

As we end this year I see the Lord drawing us closer to Him, I see His loving arms around us, saying all is well. He says: "I will keep you and your own".

Do have an awesome time with the brethren today.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES