REMEMBER THE LORD(Isaiah 51&52)

Isaiah 51:1-3
Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock [whence] ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit [whence] ye are digged.
 Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah [that] bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
 For the LORD shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the LORD; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

If only those who God had called deemed it fit to put their trust in the Lord. They were chosen to be the carrier of the good news to the ends of the earth. Christ was to be revealed from their nation but just like king Saul they were carried away by man.

1Samuel 13:14
But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him [to be] captain over his people, because thou hast not kept [that] which the LORD commanded thee.

Most of our rebellion against God and His direction by His Spirit, is as a result of the FEAR OF MAN!

So Isaiah proclaimed:

Isaiah 51:7
 Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart [is] my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.

If you worry about the reproach from people, you can't serve God.

How can you forget God and fear the oppressor!

Isaiah 51:13
And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where [is] the fury of the oppressor?

How can we be afraid of man that will pass away like the grass:

Isaiah 51:12
 I, [even] I, [am] he that comforteth you: who [art] thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man [that] shall die, and of the son of man [which] shall be made [as] grass;

When you do not work in the spirit, then the physical, the flesh becomes so real to you.

You will not waste your whole life running after demons and evil spirits. Selah

Romans 8:1
 [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Thus when redemption came they could not see it. Selah!

We must not err like they did!

Isaiah 52:6
Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore [they shall know] in that day that I [am] he that doth speak: behold, [it is] I.

Yes we will follow the voice of the Lord.

Isaiah 52:11-12
Get out! Get out and leave your captivity, where everything you touch is unclean. Get out of there and purify yourselves, you who carry home the sacred objects of the lord.
You will not leave in a hurry, running for your lives. For the lord will go ahead of you; yes, the God of Israel will protect you from behind.

John 10:27-30
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me,
for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand.
The Father and I are one.”

Halleluyah, we will follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, we will fear God and not man, this is wisdom.

We follow the Lord.

We are blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES