IT IS YOU (Isaiah 29)

Isaiah 29:13
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near [me] with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

The relationship God has with us is that of Father to son, yes to every believer. This is why at the new birth God comes to live in us by His Holy Spirit.

Revelation 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

That is why He says:. . . anyone. . .

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

You believe, you are a son, he believes he is a son, they believe they become sons.

This is why it is justified for each one to give account!

So as we worship with the brethren today, let us remember that we are first a believer, then we come to worship in the gathering of believers.

Do not play around with your personal relationship with God!

The Lord calls us all to amend our ways, He is the loving Father:

Isaiah 29:24
They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

Psalm 147:11
 The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

He saved you.

We are blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES