HE IS GOD OF ALL(Isaiah 44-49)

Isaiah 45:1
 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

Proverbs 21:1
The king's heart [is] in the hand of the LORD, [as] the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

It is not new that kings and rulers here and there would feel that they have a territory where God would have no jurisdiction. We hear things like:

Exodus 5:2
And Pharaoh said, Who [is] the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

1 Kings 22:53
And he did evil in the sight of the LORD, and walked in the way of his father, and in the way of his mother, and in the way of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, who made Israel to sin:

Psalm 12:4
Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips [are] our own: who [is] lord over us?

No matter where that authority rules, they must account to God, God still supersedes all and will bring all to judgment.

Some believers who have found themselves in authority either secular or otherwise, have allowed themselves to be carried away by the pride that is in power. Thus they forget who the real King is.

All must submit to God, all must account to God's Judgment!

Whether they know Him or not!

Isaiah 45:5
I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times [the things] that are not [yet] done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

May those who have believed in God not get carried away.

Proverbs 30:9
 Lest I be full, and deny [thee], and say, Who [is] the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God [in vain].

For:

Isaiah 48:22
 [There is] no peace, saith the LORD, unto the wicked.

Thus just as Solomon revealed, all that are in authority should fear God.

Ecclesiastics 12:13
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.

For:

Isaiah 49:25
But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

 May those who rule over us fear the Lord. May we who rule over others fear the Lord.

May we give God the glory.

Halleluyah.

We are blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES