ACCEPT WHAT HE HAS DONE(Isaiah 49 & 50)

Isaiah 50:2
Wherefore, when I came, [was there] no man? when I called, [was there] none to answer? Is my hand shortened at all, that it cannot redeem? or have I no power to deliver? behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness: their fish stinketh, because [there is] no water, and dieth for thirst.

The prophesy to the people of Judah was that their God was great, God was not the issue. Their sin was the issue, and the root of all sin is unbelieve, this breeds fear, doubt and compromise.

So they said:

Isaiah 49:14&15
But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me.
Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

The same way we as believers could allow the tricks of the enemy and thus breed unbelieve which gives rise to fear, depression, faithlessness, compromise and common living among other natures.

Hold it!

God has done all He is to do, we need to connect and maintain our stand.

He said:

John 1:12
 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name:

Ephesians 2:19
Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Why then should we live as slaves or as outsiders.

He said:

Romans 8:2
 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Why do I want to go under the bondage of sin again.

He said:

Ephesians 2:19
 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Why then do we want to limit ourselves to the world and its systems.

When Jesus came, He came to over-right the law of sin and death. By the law of the Spirit.

Romans 7:4
Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, [even] to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly.

John 20:31
 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

This the Lord has done for us, let us not err like Judah of old.

May we live the full measure of Christ work in us.

Glory to God.

We are blessed

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES