THE BEAUTY OF THE LORD

Psalm 27:4
 One [thing] have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.

Every believer should enjoy the presence of the Lord. The one and one communion with God is the benefit of being a son.

Thus when believers gather together in the name of the Lord, joy fills that union. The Father releases blessings, each one rubs on the glory of God, edification, refreshing, and empowerment in the spirit.

Ephesians 4:16
 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

Thus our gathering together should not be contaminated with selfish, egoistic or money consciousness, the beauty of the Lord should be our consumption. It is about Him.

. . .  to behold the beauty of the Lord. .  

We see Him in His word, in our brethren and as we worship.

That we can say like David:

Psalm 122:1
 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.

Yes not limited to an edifice but believers coming together to reveal His glory.

Matthew 18:20
 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Halleluyah!

Do have an awesome time in His presence today.

You are blessed.

Love
@the watcher

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES