TRIALS

The real strength of a man is dependent on the ability to face trails and tribulations. As we ask during chess games those days "will he crack?"

Proverbs 24:10
 If you faint in the day of adversity, your strength is small.

It is never easy to face trials,  we carry a physical body,  thus, we can feel physical pain.  More so when it goes further to the inner man the pain can be gruesome. Much respect to great pain bearers like Job and David. These men saw sorrow and were yet able to keep themselves together. Some of our not too distant fathers faced trials and stood strong.

What makes it more painful most times are humans themselves.  Friends,  foes and bystanders could become irritating,  with conscious and unconscious negative and unneeded contributions and blame games.

Job 16:1
Then Job answered and said,

Job 42:7
 And it was [so], that after the LORD had spoken these words unto Job, the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me [the thing that is] right, as my servant Job [hath].

Here we need to be careful.  Selah!

 "However we should remember that it is easier to speak away from the troubles than to persevere in the trial"

God's promise is:

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.

Isaiah 41:10
 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Hebrews 13:5b
  For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."

All is well.  God is in control.  Do bless someone today.

Love
@ the watcher






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES