GOD'S HAND STILL CHANGES THINGS (I believe in miracles)

2Samuel 7:22
Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for [there is] none like thee, neither [is there any] God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

Psalm 118:23
This was the Lord's doing; It is marvelous in our eyes.

We live in a time when knowledge abounds, science has made remarkable discoveries, new ways and technologies have been established. Man has discovered easy ways of doing things, faster ways of moving from place to place by land, air and water.

This knowledge keeps increasing day after day.

We need to be reminded that this is God's release of wisdom to man. This knowledge includes deep understanding of the scriptures and exposure to realms.

Yet in all I still believe in miracles.

I see it as a miracle, when I can not do it of my own, when people, science and even believers have said it is impossible.

We have a God that does the show up and when He does He expresses Himself that all may know, He is God.

Psalm 109:27
 That they may know that this [is] thy hand; [that] thou, LORD, hast done it.

That is why I pray, I fast and I wait.

I still experience that which man can not fathom.

 No matter how careful man is, no matter how much wisdom man applies, no matter the years man works on it. Man is limited to the realm of the physical.

We still need that hand, that miracle, time and again.

I believe in miracles!

The greatest miracle of all is that just by believing I became "the son of God".

John 1:12
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.

That one could be reborn, born again not of the flesh anymore but of "THE SPIRIT"

In all of the wisdom of man, he can only relate with the present, he has no power over the after life.

John 14:3
 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also.

Of all the wise men, teachers, and founders of religions no one could make this bold promise, no one could be so certain but Yeshua, Jesus the Christ, could:

John 14:10
 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

Miracles are yet with us today

* sicknesses are healed
* souls are saved
* there is heavenly supply
* barreness are broken
* the dead are raised
* immediate unexplained rescues are taking place
* sin is removed
* wealth is abounding
* wisdom is released
* peace reigns

No matter what it is, there is a miracle for you.

Ascertain that you have the greatest miracle of all. That you are a son and you will spend eternity in that glory.

Powers are here and there, but they are not out for your good, they really strife to take from you, we must not fall to their deceit.

Only God has our interest at heart.

God bless you real good.

Receive your miracles for today.

Love
@ the watcher

https://ikthewatcher.blogspot.com.ng/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES