UNSATISFIED

1Chronicles 4:9&10
 Now Jabez was more honorable than his brothers, and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, "Because I bore him in pain."
 And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!" So God granted him what he requested.

That feeling that comes, we feel that  we are more than this. Our vision eye opens, we see that where we are now is not where we ought to be. It is like an awakening, as if from a deep sleep.

We ask ourself, why am I still held up here. We take stock and find ourself wanting.

Just like every prompting that comes to a believer we cannot allow ourself be easily carried away. Therefore we must ask:

* Am I being ungrateful?
* Am I comparing myself to others?
* Am I genuinely behind, have I tarried too long at that spot?
* Do I have a vision of where I am headed?
* Am I being stirred by the Spirit?

Ecclesiastes 5:10
He who loves silver will not be satisfied with silver; nor he who loves abundance, with increase. This also is vanity.

Jeremiah 31:14
 I will satiate the soul of the priests with abundance, and My people shall be satisfied with My goodness," says the LORD.

2Corinthians 10:12
 For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

So what do we do?

WE PRAY!

To ascertain that we are indeed ripe for the next level. Then like Jabez we request our upliftment.

Psalm 75:6-7
[6]For not from the east nor from the west nor from the south come promotion and lifting up.
[7]But God is the Judge! He puts down one and lifts up another.

The unsatisfaction can play out for good.

It is God's desire that we be satisfied.

Psalm 145
[16]You open Your hand and satisfy every living thing with favor.

I see a new awakening, I see an unsatisfaction that awaken us from our sleep to arise and do exploits.

* our families will be better
* our career would soar higher
* our business would boom
* our ministry would fulfil its purpose
* we would know God more
* we would be relevant
* our eternal bank increasing

Glory to God.

Let us arise and do the needful.

Do have a fulfilled weekend.

Love
@ the watcher.

https://ikthewatcher.blogspot.com.ng/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES