THAT I MAY SEE

2Corinthians 5:16
Therefore, from now on, we regard no one according to the flesh. Even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer.

"What do you see?"

""What does God see?"

"What is the Spirit expressing?"

"What are we expressing?"

Great men who walked with God, were special in that they saw things the way God saw it.

We as humans were created in God's image and ought always to see from His perspective.

We however live in a natural world, which has grown to contain so many distractions from the enemies, wayward men and the circular system.

However we need to be in the Father's will, to see as He does. Jesus said:

John 8:29
"And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him."

The summary was to do what pleases Him to do so we need to continually know and abide in His will.

When God rejected Saul He sought for a man after His heart . . . David

Act 13:22
 "And when He had removed him, He raised up for them David as king, to whom also He gave testimony and said, 'I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after My own heart, who will do all My will.'

Why was David so, see what David said:

Psalm 119:11
Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.

He was a man interested in God's will, he saw the way God saw.

Jeremiah 31:33&34
"But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel: After those days, says the LORD, I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
 "No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them," says the LORD. "For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more

That is what the Lord has done today. That we may dwell in His will and see as He sees. We can thus reconcile those who are yet to see.

2Corinthians 5:19
that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

May we see as the Father sees.

May the spirit of discernment fill us,  enabling us to continually know the will of the Father.

May His word fill us so much that it flows like blood through our spirit man.

God will continually be pleased with us.

Don't get weak in prayers!

Do have an awesome day.

Love
@ the watcher.

https://ikthewatcher.blogspot.com.ng/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES