WHOSE MEASURING SCALE?

WHOSE MEASURING SCALE

Philippians 2:5
 Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,

With what scale do we measure?

* the world
* our flesh
* God
* or man

The battle has always been for "our soul" that is the real us . . .

All becomes struggle and chasing after wind when our measuring scale is the flesh.

Let us say like Paul:

Galatians 1:10
 For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

1Corinthians 3:21
Therefore let no one glory in men. For all things are yours:

How do we know whom we please, by the thoughts that we allow to stay. The one whom we consider first, before we take a decision.

Is it?

* What will people say about this?
* How will I feel about this?
* What does God want me to do?

The truth is God's own is always the best. He knows all things, he has seen further than we can ever see and already knows the outcome.

Revelation 1:8
 "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End," says the Lord, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Isaiah 46:10
Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure,'

Psalms 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments. His praise endures forever

I see us aligning our measuring scale to God. It needs practice!

He will by His Spirit make all our paths straight.

Him will we please, above everything else.

God bless you.

Love
@ the watcher.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES