NOT YOU ALONE

NOT YOU ALONE

Luke 6:31
 "And just as you want men to do to you, you also do to them likewise.

It is not just about "me", we also have to consider others.

One can easily become conscious only of one's affairs while forgetting about others.

While we drive, walk or in that commercial or rented vehicle we could decide to consider just ourself.

It could even be as bad as being inconsiderate of our spouse or even our children.

We could even unconsciously be inconsiderate of our parents.

What of our boss at work, do we consider them.

Our subordinates or employees don't they matter?

 . . .We cannot afford to get carried away with
* how it will please me
* how it will satisfy me
* how it will annoy me
* how much I will gain
* how to deal with him or her
* how I am not appreciated
* how I was not given what is mine
* how it is not enough for me
 on and on.

Have we thought vice-versa.

What of the other person(s).

Yes we love ourself, that is natural. Yet God expects us also to consider others. That is when we could say we are really the children of our Father.

Romans 12:10
Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;

John 13:35
"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Yes we know some are yet to come to Jesus and some still desire to live in unrighteousness yet God says

Romans 13:8
Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

It is time we checked our self meter to see if it is all about us, then we can decide to immitate our Saviour who gave Himself that others may have life.

Yes we got to take care of ourselves, yet let us remember that when we make others happy we are the more happier.

I see the Holy Spirit helping us reach out to others.

I see His character of love flow out of us.

Today will be a great day for you.
(Have you talked with God today?)

Love
@ the watcher.
(please always feel free to share)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAINTAIN A GODLY MARRIAGE

Remember: God is in control.

NEEDLESS BATTLES